Monday, May 19, 2008

monday

(we were told 2 weeks ago that the field investigation should be done within 2 weeks. And the investigators were at the orphanage one week ago. Judging from those signs, we assumed we would certainly have approval this week)

I was up most of the night tossing and turning. I kept thinking, “It’s daytime in Africa. Please let them get their work done today!”
We were hoping for confirmation today but it didn’t happen. Night is falling there now so we will pray for tomorrow.
But we did get new pictures!
And I’m sorry, but this is hilarious….



First of all, they are the most beautiful little people ever.
And check out his shoes! Oh my gosh.
And Kora’s hair. I believe they must be preparing her for her white mama by shaving her head….
We love them.
The end.

No comments: